[Dixielandjazz] Has Anyone used This?

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 09:59:31 PST 2008

<<THE CD SELLER

Bill Sargent posted info on this item.

http://www.thecdseller.com/

Has anyone purchased it and tried it  out?

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV>>

Again, the people who I know have this sing praises of it. I ordered mine
yesterday with the thought of ordered maybe two more soon. (One for each side of
 the stage, and one for the entry/exit door.)

The thing to remember is they are satisfaction guaranteed. If you don't  like
it, you get your money back. All accounts are they pay for themselves  rather
quickly.

Bill

*******************************

An EXCELLENT musician friend of mine who also happens to have a great head
for business was using one of these thing on a duo gig he does with his wife.
Yea, I know how that sounds, but they are both really, really good . . . in
fact  Guitar Player magazine called him one of the 10 best guitarists in the  US.

I asked them about it and they both gave it glowing reviews, very  similar to
all the testimonies on the website I'm giving you the link to below.  They
said CD sales have gone up dramatically, and they were also being left  tips. I
asked about thefts, as they had it placed out of sight by the entry  door, and
they said they never had one stolen.

One thing they observed is  people were more likely to buy if they didn't
have someone watching over them or  giving them a pitch. They were less inhibited.

So . . . check it out. I'm  going to be trying it myself, and I'm very sure
it will pay for itself in no  time.

You could place one on each side of the stage so self-conscious  people
didn't have to cross in front of your performance. A third could be  placed at the
back/main entry of the hall/room to catch fans on the way in or  out.

THE CD SELLER is the name of the product.

Website  is:    http://www.thecdseller.com/

Contact "The CD  Seller"
Address:   2501 Lowry Ave. NE Lot A33
Minneapolis, MN  55418
Phone:   612-208-0071
Email:    thecdseller at comcast.net

Hope this helps  someone!

Bill
414-777-0100
BillSargentBands.com

Just  released: "The Best Of Bill Sargent Bands - Volume 1"

Available at:  http://billsargentbands.com/recordings.htm

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)