[Dixielandjazz] Indian Sagua

Tito Martino tmartino at terra.com.br
Fri Feb 29 04:55:19 PST 2008

Hi Daniel,

como te va? Actually, I choose Indian Sagua because I liked the tune, after
listening to it in a LP from George Lewis, the  Atlantic 1411  "Jazz at
Preservation Hall IV"
 with Kid Howard, Jim Robinson,  Slow Drag Pavageau,  Emanuel Sayles and
Joe Watkins.
No  recording year  given, but should be from the 60's.
In our recording, no written arrangement, we played by ear.
"Sagua" or "sagwa" it's a kind of cactus.
Keep on swinging,

Tito