[Dixielandjazz] Real Player

Mike C. mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Thu Feb 28 14:40:41 PST 2008

I've never had problems with spam from real player but I've got a really good spyware program called spyware doctor. You pay $24.95 for it, but it works really good.

Spybot and Ad-Aware are good programs to have, but I've learned that when it comes to programs that protect your machine, you get what you pay for. You could have all three(and then some) and be well protected.

You can have more than one spyware scanner on your machine and run them seperately.

Mike

"You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?'"

-George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)