[Dixielandjazz] Saving You tube and other videos

Graham Martin grahmartin at bigpond.com
Thu Feb 28 13:35:45 PST 2008

Hi All,

If you do not have any success with Microsoft Media Player 11, which version I believe is for Vista which most people still do not have, I would recommend VDownloader which is a free program and converts YouTube, Daily Motion, Stage 6 and others to AVI or MPG format. files. It has a good Search and Browse function and I use it all the time:

www.vdownloader.es

I would warn that downloading and converting several music videos at the same time does tie up quite a lot of your computer resources.

Best,

Grah

REDLAND BAY
Queensland