[Dixielandjazz] Trombones/Barbershop/Rags

Ministry of Jazz jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Wed Feb 27 15:41:50 PST 2008

Shalom Steve and list-mates,

Haven't listened to this yet, but I certainly will.

1/3 of my recent CD is devoted to brass ensemble pieces that I arranged
myself and played the parts myself. Some are quartets but others have more
horns. Some samples are on You Tube (search for "doctorjazz5"), and my My
Space page (address below). Of course the CD is for sale. Maybe not as high
quality as the Philadelphia Philharmonic group, but it came out quite nice.

Regards,

Elazar
Doctor Jazz Dixieland Band
Tekiya Brass Ensemble