[Dixielandjazz] Air travel with musical instruments

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 27 09:28:04 PST 2008

Hi Listmates...
 March 19 Cell Block 7 is heading to the UK for a "Pub-Crawl" around the Clevedon/Bristol/N.Somerset area.
 I'm checking with all of you world travelers to see if there are any new regulations I should be aware of regarding carry-on's! When we went to Hungary last March, putting our three double bell euphs in the overheads was no problem at all. (Each one is in a Reunion Blues leather gig bag 33x14x11 inches). We're flying over and back on British Airways...
 As you know, if they're put in the cargo hold...sayonara!
Warm regards,
Bob Romans,
1617 Lakeshore Dr.,
Lodi, Calif. 95242