[Dixielandjazz] Air travel with musical instruments

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Feb 27 12:11:29 PST 2008

Bob & DMML--
     Just out of curiosity, how did Tom ship his tuba?  It didn't go
'sayonara', did it?  Did he buy a seat for it on the plane, or did it
get packed in a big crate and go in the hold?  (Or did he just borrow
one over there?)

     Dan

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**     "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid
**      than to open it and remove all doubt."  --  Mark Twain