[Dixielandjazz] OKOM in or near Sydney Australia

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 26 13:31:22 PST 2008

For List mates near Sydney in OZ.

Have 2 local friends of mine, Louis Kaplan and Peggy de Prophetis
visiting Sydney around the last 10 days of July. They are both retired
Rabbis and both dedicated OKOM fans. (Like they even knew about Graeme
Bell . . . but not about the Robber Dogs,  Bill H. but don't worry, I
filled them in)  <grin>

They would dearly love to see some Australian OKOM bands while there.
Could you please fill me in off list about where they might go in the
Sydney area? Sydney Jazz Club contacts etc.

TIA,
Steve Barbone
My Space URL
http:www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband