[Dixielandjazz] Carter history of Pres. Hall plus Commercial Note

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Sun Feb 24 23:18:07 PST 2008

Why not just join the San Francisco Traditional Jazz Foundation and buy a
copy of the book? You'd be supporting a great organization and Bill Carter,
the author, is the President. I'm the editor of their publication, "The
Cricket."

On another commercial note, I just discovered 3 more copies of the first
silkscreen print I ever did back in about 1979 during the time I was playing
intermissions for Turk. It is of the marquis of the old Earthquake McGoon's
at 630 Clay Street in San Francisco. This edition was printed with
approximately 32 colors. The edition size was only 45 and all but these 3
are remaining. You can purchase one with PayPal at
http://www.santhony.com/santhonystudios. Just click on the link to my
available silkscreen prints and look for "630 Clay."

Scott Anthony
S. Anthony Studios, Fine Art
Golden Gate Rhythm Machine
Golden Gate Rhythm Machines, Custom Guitars
Editor, San Francisco Traditional Jazz Foundation "Cricket"
LaserUp! Software