[Dixielandjazz] Dartha Ashworth.

M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Feb 23 23:41:13 PST 2008

> Hi Mike,
> I am an event planner in Santa Barbara. I am curious if you ever found Dartha? About 12 years ago we hired The Hot Frogs and my client would love to have them back. Do you happen to know any of the members or how to get in touch with Dartha?
> Tamara Jensen

Hello, Tamara.

After several computer crashes, I hardly know my own contact info!  But
there are plenty of folk on DJML that no doubt have computers with a
better "living memory" than mine.  One of them will no doubt be able to
help you.

And once you find Dartha, please give her my regards!

Fr Mike.