[Dixielandjazz] Barbone Street BAND MySpace Page

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 20 06:23:27 PST 2008

Hi "MySpace" friends. (addresses withheld to prevent spammers from
getting them)

I just opened a "Band" My Space page complete with music. It is
different from my other site where we traded "friends"links. Please
link up to the new site as a friend.
The new URL is  http://www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband

Sorry for the bother. Being somewhat computer challenged, the band
site is what I should have opened in the first place. It is under
construction now.

For those who asked their friends to link up, please do so again.

Also, to my special swing dancer friends. Please send those "comments"
again and tell your swing dancer friends about the site. I will post
more danceable gigs on it etc. very soon.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone