[Dixielandjazz] French Quarter Festival

loerchen2 at aol.com loerchen2 at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 12:54:21 PST 2008

Hi everyone,

It's time to start making your plane reservations for French Quarter Fest -- New Orleans in April is usually a pretty nice place.? We're definitely open for business!

In addition to the great music and food, there willl also be the New Orleans International Music Colloquium.? This year, the topic is "Storyville:? Myth, Reality, and Music."? If you're interested, contact me off-list for the full program.?

Also, I'm making my debut as leader (and bass drummer) of the Audacity Brass Band, on Sunday of the festival.? :-)

Sue