[Dixielandjazz] (no subject)

Paul Gorelick drpag at flash.net
Sun Feb 10 12:15:57 PST 2008

To all, I had an album by Dave Wierbach  which was 78 LP not 33 being
advertised in eBay.  Across the front of the album I remember was his name
written on an angle, Dave Wierbach. EBay is offering two records both of
which are 33.  I don't have or I should say didn't have years ago a 33
photograph.  I had written to him at that time I heard his album as it was
the best Dixieland I had heard.  I asked him if I could buy more albums.  He
told me that his band disbanded because of lack of sales.  So I ask again,
is a 33 album they're offering on eBay the only record he ever made.  To
reiterate, the one I had was not 33.  Would dearly love if anybody can get
back with me regarding my request to purchase this magnificent Dixieland
record.  Thank you, Paul