[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans breweries

philwilking at bellsouth.net philwilking at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 9 06:15:31 PST 2008

Normally yes, but I suspect they got some sort of waiver since the ball is several feet in diameter and the normal warning light really wouldn't be seen against its glare (there may even be a normal warning light which is invisible for that reason). Then too, the sign may predate modern FAA rules and have been grandfathered, and also the building is old and neighboring structures' warning lights may meet requirements. But I am guessing.

Phil Wilking

From: Phil Pospychala <bixguy at hotmail.com>