[Dixielandjazz] iMac and MP3

Phil O'Rourke philor at webone.com.au
Fri Feb 8 15:29:55 PST 2008

Bill

With computers you send the file as an attachment just as you do with JPG files.
I assume fruit machines would do the same.

See ya Mundy.

Phil OR

  I have just downloaded a CD track into my iTunes playlist and want to
  send to a musician mate for research purposes.
  Now, how do I sent it as an email attachment?
  I can't find anything in my iMac 'help' books on how to forward it,
  other than burning to a disc and snail-mailing it!
  There has to be another way, as people send me MP3s all the time.
  Kind regards,
  Bill.