[Dixielandjazz] BEER

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 14:32:46 PST 2008

I take it that by "Budweis" you mean the Czekh Budvar.  They make
great beer there, but then, the competition in that country does not
allow anything else.  Among the best lagers anywhere.
I had that Kriek to go with a Jackie Coon-Rick Fay record.
Unfortumately, Lindemans' Kriek is on the sweet side.  Well, one
cannot get everything...
Cheers