[Dixielandjazz] nice feedback for the 52nd Street Jazz Band

tduncan tduncan at bellatlantic.net
Tue Feb 5 20:02:18 PST 2008

Always nice to hear of successful gigs and unusual gigs. A 13 stop pub crawl
. . . if the patrons follow that could become quite a parade.

But, Joe, a question . . . it took you an hour and a half to make up your
mind at the polls?

Musical content . . . Undecided Now :-)

Regards,

Tom Duncan
Doctor Dubious and the Agnostics
PO Box 2118      Teaneck, NJ 07666
P   (201)836-6076     FAX   (201)833-4143
www.doctordubious.com