[Dixielandjazz] Jazz, Northern California Area

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Mon Feb 4 21:14:21 PST 2008

If not in the Northern California area, delete now without reading.

Listmates,

The Fulton Street Jazz Band invites you to a free concert, celebrating Fat
Tuesday.  where?

The United Methodist Church
433 Broad St.
Nevada City, CA
Time 6:45 - 8:00 PM.

>From Sacramento, take I-80 to Auburn.  Go north on Hwy 49, through Grass
Valley to Nevada City.

The church is located up at the top of Broad Street.

Remember that traffic can be bad at that time of night so leave yourself
plenty of time.

Hope to see you there.

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
See our new CD, www.ringwald.com/recordings.htm

"I can resist everything except temptation."  --Oscar Wilde, 1854 - 1900