[Dixielandjazz] King Oliver recordings

Phil Pospychala bixguy at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 18:51:44 PST 2008

Just a plug would be wonderful.  the weather has never cancelled any of the prior 18 Tribute to Bix fests.  Usually pretty good with only one day a bit iffy, once in awhile.  In March, it can snow and the next day it's all gone with the roads clean as a whistle.  Thanks, again.

The Classic Jazz Stompers and Janet Klein have sound on their websights, I believe.  Can you use that?  I have the Jazz-O-Maniacs on YouTube (or, however it's spelled) and you can find it under Tribute to Bix or Tribute to Bix fest, I believe.  I ain't hip to all this computer stuff but my granddaughter set it up.  Please advise if I have to give you more detailed access to YouTube.  Whatever.  Many thanks, again, Bob.

From: robert.smith at tele2.noTo: bixguy at hotmail.comCC: dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.comSubject: King Oliver recordingsDate: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 23:00:16 +0100

Dear Glen and Phil,

Many thanks for the information regarding incorrect recording/transferring speeds.

Phil, I'll play a couple of Bix's records and give your "Tribute to Bix" concert a plug on the jazz programme. If you know of any recorded tunes by any of the participating bands I'll be happy to play them on the programme. I don't think any Norwegians listening to my programme, travel-hungry as they are, will be enticed to join the audience. However, good luck with the concert, and I hope the weather on the shores of Lake Michigan will be kind enough to yield a good audience.

Kind Regards

Bob Smith

Jeg bruker gratisversjonen av SPAMfighter.Den har inntil videre fjernet 1841 spamposter.Privatbrukere får SPAMfighter gratis!Prøv gratis SPAMfighter PRO her.