[Dixielandjazz] Playing on a cruise

Jack Vincken climax at idirect.com
Mon Feb 4 08:49:57 PST 2008

Here is my bit about playing on a cruise. I have been doing this with the Climax Jazz Band for many years and most of them with JazzSea Cruises. I have always enjoyed every cruise and must say that my wife and I always had the best treatment you can think of. We always get outside cabins and some times an upgrade. As far as the ship is concerned, we are normal passengers. When the ship is in port, we go ashore like everyone else .
The only complain I have is that sometimes I can't finish my desert. Big Deal.
Jack Vincken
Climax Jazz Band. Toronto