[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Bye,Bye, Blackbird

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 23 10:19:52 PST 2008

Back again...I should have posted what Nick said about this clip...here it is below!
What a talented guy!
br

I  just posted a rough take on a big band version I'm doing on Bye Bye
Blackbird. I play all the brass parts. I only videotaped a practice run
on the solo part. I left the clams in and this is NOT the final take
for the CD this will go on. I'm posting this for my trumpet friends out
there. The egregious high notes at the end WON'T be on the CD. Here is
the URL to the Youtube clip.
 Peace! Nick D.

Hi Listmates...I gleaned this off of the TPIN...I think I just found a new 2nd cornet/trumpet player for Cell Block 7...in my dreams! :~)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz54qmvnaGk

Warm regards,
Bob Romans,
1617 Lakeshore Dr.,
Lodi, Calif. 95242
Ph 209-747-1148
www.cellblockseven2002.net
"If you must choose between two evils,  choose the one you haven't tried
yet."