[Dixielandjazz] Okay -- no more "snow" tunes...pul-leeze!!!

John McClernan mcclernan1 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 21 23:22:54 PST 2008

I think it's all Al Gore's fault. He's made the gods angry.

Okay Don, I'll start us off:

"My Little Bimbo (Down On The Bamboo Isle)"
Can you feel the warm breeze on your face and hear the gentle surf?

Christmas Cheers,
John

p.s. It's about 23º here in my part of Jersey @ 2:20am, with winds
20mph and gusting to 35mph. So all the rain you sent us is now a sheet
of glass.