[Dixielandjazz] Getting into your Solo

PHIL WILKING philwilking at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 16 01:02:18 PST 2008

It's really a simple concept: before you play variations on a theme, state
the theme. Then remind the audience of it occasionally. If that was good
enough for Bach and Mozart, it's good enough for most of us.

Phil Wilking

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.