[Dixielandjazz] Don Ingle - Whisky & his personal winter song

EDWIN COLTRIN boreda at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 11 21:58:59 PST 2008

Steve I saw a bottle of Cadhu in a local store not too long ago,
Now I know now why toe nails are curled, al the time it was the short boots I was awearing.. Tis Taliker for me , followed by lagvulin.

 For all the members on the list

A Blythe Yule and a guid Hogmanay

Or in Gaelic ; Nolllaig chridhell agus Bilidhna mhath ur

Slainte

Ye olde Mouldy Fygge