[Dixielandjazz] Off Topic -Whisky

EDWIN COLTRIN boreda at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 11 08:42:57 PST 2008

Thanks for the article, tho Off List, I am sure Don and I will find a lot of interest in the de-constrction of our favorite beverage, be it Lowland, Highland, Islay, Speyside.
An interesting read, Having visited more than one and being able to look in the reflux chamber at Edradour Distillery, Pitlochery, Scotland a few years back. Nice to know what I was seeing.

Slainte
Eichy Da

Ye Olde Mouldy Fygge

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all on list

Ed Coltrin