[Dixielandjazz] Snowy Morning Blues to strt a thread

Katie Cavera kcavera at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 11 07:00:36 PST 2008

I like this tread!  I have one:
"Turn On The Heat" - Horace Heidt and His Californians
I just went to Red Hot Jazz and listened to 3 versions of this including and instrumental one by Fats Waller I hadn't heard.  But the version I'm fond of is here: http://www.dismuke.org/Electric/June98.html
I'm a sucker for 20's dance bands!  Now I'm going to be stuck listening to dance band records all morning....  oh well, that's not SO bad...
- Katie

http://www.katiecavera.net
http://www.youtube.com/kcavera