[Dixielandjazz] Irish Pork

ROBERT R. CALDER serapion at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 10 16:43:24 PST 2008

We in the UK have been hearing that some idiotic muddle introduced dioxins in small quantities to pigfeed in the Republic of Ireland, and as a result tons of pork and ham have been taken off sale, and sundry little grumphies (Scots word for the humble Schwein) will have to be slaughtered and their corpses carefully disposed of.  So it was only natural to recoil and hope it's a typo in the weather report from Don Ingle:

Message: 10