[Dixielandjazz] Bates Sax Chain

Russ Guarino russguarino at comcast.net
Sat Dec 6 13:04:12 PST 2008

My sax strap is something, I know not what, a nylon web at the neck and nylon chord, with an adjustment that "tilts" to release and
re-grip.  The thing that amazes me is that I've had it since Jr. High School and I am now 73 years old.

I've never used a strap with the soprano.  I know a guy that uses a strap with his clarinet.

Russ Guarino