[Dixielandjazz] "Struttin' With Some Barbecue"

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Sat Dec 6 11:33:58 PST 2008

Phil, I haven't found the original lyrics either. Here's my note from my
"tunbase"

"Verse lyrics?? None. Chorus lyrics by Don Raye, ca. 1950"

I wonder whether there was contemporary standard format sheet music for
this tune, because of the 1950 lyrics...

I too would like to get a copy of any original sheet music...

--Sheik