[Dixielandjazz] "Struttin' With Some Barbecue"

PHIL WILKING philwilking at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 5 18:03:08 PST 2008

Can anyone send me the original lyrics to the verse and chorus of "Struttin"
With Some Barbecue?" (Or scans of the original sheet music with lyrics would
be ideal.)

I have seen several fakebooks with the chorus and what may be the original
lyrics, but never the verse, and not even the Tulane Jazz archive has a copy
of the sheet music. I have tried the online lyrics sites, and they seem to
have removed all material which has Louis Armstrong's name connected to it.

Thank you,
Phil Wilking

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.