[Dixielandjazz] Dr. Ed Souchon archives on Louisiana State Museum Jazz Collection

Artwoo at aol.com Artwoo at aol.com
Mon Dec 1 17:31:14 PST 2008

In my quest to answer my own questions about Armand Hug and others, I
discovered an online treasure trove of  500 old recordings and  photos from Dr. Ed
Souchon, who was connected with the New Orleans Jazz  Club in NOLA. This has
probably been mentioned before, but bears new  exposure.

Click on the icon and then click on "access this item"

Here is the web site:

_http://louisdl.louislibraries.org/cdm4/results.php?CISOOP1=any&CISOFIELD1=CIS
OSEARCHALL&CISOROOT=/JAZ&CISOBOX1=Souchon_
(http://louisdl.louislibraries.org/cdm4/results.php?CISOOP1=any&CISOFIELD1=CISOSEARCHALL&CISOROOT=/JAZ&CISOBOX1=S
ouchon)

or tinyurl

_http://tinyurl.com/5jshnb_ (http://tinyurl.com/5jshnb)