[Dixielandjazz] From The San Diego Airport

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Mon Dec 1 15:49:47 PST 2008

It was great to hear and see you Bob in San Diego this  year. I enjoyed the
band very much. Also our good friends the Natural Gas of  course. Like old
times. We figured out I have been a fan and known that band for  32 years and I'm
now 61 years old so I have known them half my life. The  festival was a grand
old time.

Jazz Hugs

Judie

In a message dated 11/30/2008 8:06:25 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,