[Dixielandjazz] FREEBIES AND OKOM

David Gannett evidence at otelco.net
Sun Aug 31 07:47:03 PDT 2008

Hi There -

Our website is now totally redesigned and expanded and includes items of
interest to DJML participants.  You'll find free mp3 downloads scattered
throughout the site, plus a page dedicated to OKOM.  There you'll find
listings of Dixieland, Trad Jazz, Vintage Recordings and Rare records
updated daily.

You'll also find a page for Black Dog recordings, plus other recordings by
Bill Allred and Rosie O'Gradys Good Time Jazz Band and much more.

Our MP3's are all the highest quality possible and include cover graphics if
you want to burn your own CD.  Many of our titles are also available as hard
copy CD's for those of you who find that easier to deal with!

Stop by and check us out at:  http://www.tubagear.com

Thanks!

Dave Gannett
TUBAGEAR.COM