[Dixielandjazz] Public Domain Songs

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Fri Aug 29 15:14:07 PDT 2008

I have the Anderson Collection index in an xcel spreadsheet sorted by year.
I just extracted a list of all tunes in the collection prior to 1923.
Contact me offline and I'll email it to you.

Scott Anthony
Please note new mailing address santh at comcast.net
Scott Anthony
S. Anthony Studios, Fine Art
Golden Gate Rhythm Machine
Golden Gate Rhythm Machines, Custom Guitars
Editor & Webmaster, San Francisco Traditional Jazz Foundation
LaserUp! Software
www.santhony.com