[Dixielandjazz] A New Spin On Jazz - Kid Koala

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Thu Aug 28 09:28:32 PDT 2008

Steve,

I posted a link to that video to DJML maybe a year ago (I am not on
my "main computer" so I cannot find the actual date ;-)
Glad to see other people finally noticed it and made some
interesting  connections!

Speaking of "new connections,"  there will be a festival of brass
driven bands (jazz and otherwise) in San Francisco Sept 4th thru the
14th in various locations. More info at:
http://www.hornucopiafestival.org

I am scheduled to do a 2 hour festival preview show on KFJC 89.7 FM
( www.kfjc.org ) on Thursday, Sept 4th, 10AM to Noon PDT and you all
can listen on line (sorry, still no archives available - but we are
working on it!)

Dave Richoux