[Dixielandjazz] Arthur Godfrey

Hal Vickery hvickery_80 at msn.com
Mon Aug 25 19:48:24 PDT 2008

I have my dad's old 78 of "Slap Her Down Again, Paw" somewhere.  They could never get away with making that record today.  The Mariners on that side of the record are billed as "The Too Fat Trio," so this was obviously a follow-up.  Archie Bleyer led the band on both sides of the record.  This flip was "I'd Give a Million Tomorrows (For Just One Yesterday)."