[Dixielandjazz] 78 record player

Katie Cavera kcavera at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 25 06:58:32 PDT 2008

I really like the Crosley line. The company has been
around since the '20s and now they sell new machines
based on their older designs. So it's nice looking
stuff that works really well too.  I have several of
their record players and radio/CD players too.
http://www.crosleyradio.com/
Check the 'specs' but almost all of them will play
78's.  They even have several models that will burn
records direct to disc (look under 'Entertainment
Centers') and one that will hook to a computer.
 - Katie

http://www.katiecavera.net
http://www.youtube.com/kcavera