[Dixielandjazz] Forks In The Road

billsharp sharp-b at clearwire.net
Mon Aug 25 06:06:18 PDT 2008

After watching one of the youTube videos posted on DJML, I took one of
the multiple forks in the road to listen to vocal groups and came
across this one by The Andrew Sisters:  "Hit The Road" - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yfe4dAQQyg&feature=related

What I noticed was the all-female band being led by the lady conductor.
  Were they an actual band, or just a shill, and not actually playing?

Bill #
  I've concluded that I'm too old to die young,  and
   it's never too late to  make a fool of yourself. . . .