[Dixielandjazz] Louis Prima & Joe Venuti

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 15:03:28 PDT 2008

There was one, on Design, but the best numbers thereon were also on
the London issue, so I got rid of the Design, after tapin the few
numbers that were worth it.
Where did you get the personnel?  The LP only lists Prima and
"possibly Frank Victor (guitar).
At least now, tahnks to you,  I can write the personnel in my catalogue!