[Dixielandjazz] What is this tune?

andy.ling at quantel.com andy.ling at quantel.com
Wed Aug 20 01:46:51 PDT 2008

Craig Johnson wrote on 19/08/2008 21:54:57:

> The Quayside Stompers of Lancaster England, UK
> have a website at:
>
> http://www.btinternet.com/~jazzworld/quayside.htm
>
> On this website after a short time a song starts playing in the
background,
> I'd like to know what it is, it's rather nice. (Give it a listen.,

The title in the file says "quayside" (I know that's the name of the file,
but it seems to be given as the title also) Maybe it's an original
by the band.

For those that had trouble hearing the tune, here is a direct
link to the WMA file that might help :-

http://www.btinternet.com/~jazzworld/wma/quayside.wma

Andy Ling

--

Quantel is the trade name used by Quantel Holdings Limited and its
subsidiaries.  Quantel Holdings Limited is registered in England & Wales.