[Dixielandjazz] What is this tune?

Craig I. Johnson civanj at roadrunner.com
Tue Aug 19 13:54:57 PDT 2008

The Quayside Stompers of Lancaster England, UK

have a website at:

http://www.btinternet.com/~jazzworld/quayside.htm

On this website after a short time a song starts playing in the background,

I'd like to know what it is, it's rather nice. (Give it a listen.,

 I've hacked the site's pages a

bit, but the filename of the song gives no clue as to the tune's title

and I'm not familiar with it. Can anyone tell me what it is?

or can you give me an e-mail address for either:

Alan Duckles (Cornet/Vocals) or Tom Culbert (Piano)  so that I might ask one of them?

Regards,

Craig Johnson