[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans Parade composer

Craig I. Johnson civanj at roadrunner.com
Sun Aug 17 18:59:29 PDT 2008

I'd mentioned the McKinley link to Gerard in an off-list
e-mail because I had thought it suspect, but now that
Jerry has contributed the following I'll report that
at settlet.fateback.com there is this record listing.
      3685B RAY McKINLEY'S JAZZ BAND NEW ORLEANS PARADE DLA329=A (A-216) -
3/31/36

and in a differnt link I found this same reference with the composer
designated as McKinley.
Craig Johnson