[Dixielandjazz] "?s" in my posts

Robert Smith robert.smith at tele2.no
Mon Aug 18 05:28:10 PDT 2008

Dear Marty,

As far as I can tell your "?" have the decimal code 63 (hex 3F, bin 111111).
If you are using an IBM type PC, then this is the normal code for a question
mark. If you are using some other type PC (e.g. Mac) then code 63 may be
another symbol that you use in your posts.
If you are not using an IBM type PC, then I think you'll need to enlist the
aid of another Mac user so that the symbol can be identified.
I don't have a Mac, so cannot help with that.

Regards

Bob Smith

--
Jeg bruker gratisversjonen av SPAMfighter for privatbrukere.
 Den har fjernet 5883 søppelpostmeldinger til nå.