[Dixielandjazz] Norwich Jazz Party 2009

jazzjerry at btinternet.com jazzjerry at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 13 15:47:23 PDT 2008

Hi all,

For all those who like to travel a little bit further for their music, want to plan in advance and like their jazz in the mainstream and swing genre we have just been able to announce the line-up for the next Norwich Jazz Party which will be held at the Holiday Inn, Norwich Airport, Norwich UK from Saturday thru Monday 2nd to 4th May next year. Already about 50% of the places are reserved. We think we have great list of players from both sides of the Atlantic and hopefully you will agree.

Booked are, in alphabetical order:-

Howard Alden
John Allred
Giorgos Antoniou
Alan Barnes
Ian Bateman
Dan Block
Katie Brown
Steve Brown
John Bunch
Alec Dankworth
Elaine Delmar
Jim Galloway
Dave Green
Scott Hamilton
Tardo Hammer
Jim Hart
Jon-Erik Kellso
John Pearce
Ken Peplowski
Bucky Pizzarelli
Chuck Riggs
Scott Robinson
Karen Sharp
Rossano Sportiello
Enrico Tomasso
Warren Vache
Bobby Worth

For those of you on the western side of the Atlantic some of the names will be unfamiliar but all would be revealed if you visit the web site at http://www.norwichjazzparty.com. Alternatively I would be only to pleased to answer any queries.

Whilst I am doing commercials have a look at http://www.jazznblues.co.uk for all the latest jazz on CD releases.

Thanks you for your indulgence!

Cheers,

Jerry,