[Dixielandjazz] Address info help needed

edmetzsr at aol.com edmetzsr at aol.com
Mon Aug 11 19:44:36 PDT 2008

Listmates, I had a chance to meet with Josh Dufee of Davenport this past weekend at the Orange County, CA festival. I promised to send him something and now find that that I don't have his home address. Can anyone help, please? Off list of course.
BTW, for those who couldn't attend, the OC festival was a great one with unparalleled organization,?top notch?bands, large and highly enthusiastic audiences, wonderful venues and superb pianos.?Be sure to put it on your list for 2009.
Thanks for your help,
Ed Metz