[Dixielandjazz] Some of Thest Days

eupher dude eupher61 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 18:47:45 PDT 2008

Wikipedia says "SOTD" is from 1910, Sophie Tucker's first recording 1911 (which doesn't seem right somehow...)

But, get a copy of the ORIGINAL sheet and you're fine.  At least, find the original and make sure the lyrics are right, and the melody is very close, changes can't be copyrighted.

Frankly, I'd say you're fine recording it, no questions asked.  But, I don't play a lawyer on TV, and I didn't stay at whatever hotel last night.

steve "nor do I want to" hoog
 PS...Bob and anyone else, I'm now KD0EVT
73