[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland Beatles

ballen ballen at deltapathology.com
Fri Aug 8 08:10:59 PDT 2008

John Lennon's father, who abandoned the family and was not involved in his
upbringing, was a banjo player. When John hit it big, he crawled out from
under his rock, visited John, told him how John had screwed up his life, and
demanded some money. John showed him the door. He then got his teeth capped,
recorded a novelty song on banjo which barely made enough money to pay for
his dental work, and slid back into well-deserved obscurity.