[Dixielandjazz] Becoming Visible - Was Exposure

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 29 07:06:02 PDT 2008

Oops, here's a website I forgot to mention when I posted those 14
websites that pro-active bands should have a presence on. The "All
about Jazz" Website. Read the below about what they will do for you,
FREE. Then, for goodness sakes, if you do not have a musician profile
on their site yet, do it now. Then follow the below advice.

One reason OKOM is not visible to the new audience out there today is
because we are not doing enough on our own to make it so.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband

Dear Fellow Musicians:

All About Jazz continues to develop free tools and services geared for
jazz musicians. You may find other great services out there (like
MySpace), but none are committed to jazz and jazz musicians like AAJ.
Please support out efforts by spreading the word about our offerings.

Our new (free) calendar service is a time-saving tool that will help you
deliver your concert schedule around the web. Our new advertising
service allows you to promote your live dates to local AAJ readers. Read
on for the details...

http://www.allaboutjazz.com/php/article.php?id=29286

   1. Let AAJ Power Your Gig Calendar - Free!
   2. Promote Your Concerts Locally at AAJ
   3. Promote Your Music with "Download of the Day"
   4. Link to Your New AAJ URL
   5. Add YouTube Tags to your Profile
   6. Add Your SonicBids and MySpace URLs to your Profile
   7. Musician Profile Tips

Thanks for reading!
Michael Ricci
Founder/Publisher