[Dixielandjazz] Humphrey Lyttelton

Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com
Sun Apr 27 14:33:07 PDT 2008

Very sad news about Humph.

Not only was he a great jazzer, he was also a wonderful wit.

For those wanting a bit more information visit his web site :-

http://www.humphreylyttelton.com/

There are several video and audio clips there. I would also recommend
viewing this clip :-

http://www.humphreylyttelton.com/media/view/317/type/2

Not Jazz, but Humph at his best on the classic comic radio show,
I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue, where they take the mickey out of
George W.

There will also be a tribute show on BBC radio 4 on Wednesday
at 9:00 AM UK time and I expect on the listen again facility.

Andy Ling