[Dixielandjazz] Riverwalk Jazz

baglady4 at juno.com baglady4 at juno.com
Sat Apr 26 19:17:48 PDT 2008

We are now in most of the biggest jazz markets including New York
(WBGO in Newark)
******though a true statement, it only lasted in the Tues 6:30-7:30 pm spot for a few weeks, and though not gone entirely, it now airs at 6:am on Saturday mornings :o(.........when I, like most I know are still sleeping, (or just gettimg to sleep if they had one of those NYC late gigs).  Thus, even though it's *in my market*, I, too must listen on the internet (or the occasional Saturdays' I'm in CT...on WMNR Guilford, CT.).
Nancie